Do you want to be a Hero? Sign up to Run Melbourne 2018 and join the Vicdeaf Heroes.
Vicdeaf Heroes are key partners in our work towards an accessible, inclusive society where people have equal opportunity in all areas of life.
Whether you run or walk, as a Vicdeaf Hero you will help us to achieve this goal and make a big difference in the lives of deaf and hard of hearing Victorians.
Vicdeaf Heroes receive exclusive benefits – and the Vicdeaf Hero support crew is here to help you along the way.
Vicdeaf Heroes receive:
- Free registration
- A special Charity Champion start position ahead of the pack
- A Vicdeaf Hero running top, sports cap or visor and a hero cape to make you run faster!
- Invitations to events where you can meet other Vicdeaf Heroes and get great fundraising ideas and support
- Vicdeaf fundraising support goodies
- Support from other Vicdeaf heroes – you will be part of an amazing team!
- Ongoing support from the Vicdeaf Hero Crew
- Discounts with Vicdeaf’s audiology service
- Other prizes and benefits announced during the year
Vicdeaf Heroes raise a minimum of $1,000 to help us achieve our fundraising goal – this year we aim to raise $25,000.