Saving Lives from Bowel Cancer
Bowel cancer, also known as colon cancer - affects 1 in 10 families in the UK.
We are among the slowest in Europe at being diagnosed with bowel cancer -
- perhaps because we don't know the symptoms
- perhaps GPs don't recognise our symptoms as important
- too few people get involved in the screening programme...
as a result thousands of people are dying unnecessarily of this common, cruel cancer.
Whilst you are running help us to promote Spots as the new symbol for bowel cancer
We're encouraging everyone to
- spot the symptoms
- spot if it's in your family
- Spot if screening is available
For more information please visit