Why Run for Us?
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Yet brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is determined to raise awareness of these facts and drive more funding for vital research.
As one of our exclusive Gold or Champion charity runners, you will be helping us raise valuable funds and awareness. We like our charity runners to feel extra special, so we have a number of great bonuses to offer you, such as;
- The opportunity to enter iconic fun-runs such as City2Surf and Run Melbourne, Tough Mudder or even the London Marathon
- Starting from the head of the pack in the charity start zone
- Running with an amazing group of passionate fundraisers
- Access to our brand new training portal, with free training guides, route planners, pace calculators and community forums
- Continuous fundraising support from our Community Fundraising team
- A Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and run in
- Invitation to exclusive training sessions in your local area
- Invitations to any post-race celebrations taking place
Join Team Cure Brain Cancer today to be part of a team of more than 5,000 runners Australia-wide who have helped raise $3million for brain cancer research since 2007.
For more information, or to find a fun-run in your local area, please contact Julie-Anne on
Julie-Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9550 5244