Hapalua Half Marathon
We are so excited that the Allyson Whitney Foundation and the Hapalua Half Marathon are partnering for this awesome event! Runners for Warriors... are you ready to make an impact on an underserved population? When you join the #AWFSQUAD, you are choosing to give hope and help a young adult battling cancer. We believe all cancers matter, even rare ones.
We are a 100% VOLUNTEER organization, so ALL the money you raise goes directly to fund Life Interrupted Grants, to lend a hand with medical and living expenses and shine a spotlight on young adult cancers.
Believe in the cause? When you become part of the team and meet your minimum fundraising goal of $1,000 you will receive:
- FREE VIP Entry in the Hapalua Half Marathon
- 20 Page training plan
- Contact and tips by coaches Melissa and Ashley
- A bespoke fundraising medal
- Free commemorative photo (of you)
- A bespoke VIP Runner bib
- Detailed fundraising tips, advice and guidance on how to meet your fundraising target
- Your own fundraising page
- #AWFSQUAD running shirt to wear the day of the race
- An AWF duffle bag
- Access to the VIP runner lounge at Marathon Expo
- AND the chance to make a difference in another’s life
Already registered but want to join the #AWFSQUAD? Click here and Run for a Cause to get the Applause. There’s no set fundraising minimum, but if you do raise $500, you will be eligible for some of the cool perks above.